The NRA's Women on Target Clinic is designed to provide firearm training to women of all ages.
By participating in a Women on Target Clinic, you can:
- Learn how to safely handle a firearm
- Learn about safe storage options for your home
- Learn about modern or historic firearms
- Learn in the company of other women
- Learn in a safe, friendly environment
- Learn about competitive shooting and hunting basics
The following video shows ladies shooting black powder rifles, at NRA's Women on Target Clinic in Centreville, Virginia.
To become an NRA Member, or purchase a membership as a gift, CLICK HERE to receive 1 year NRA Membership for only $25.