Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dad Waves at the Bus

Ok... this story has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with guns.  But, I think it is a great story.

As a summary.... A really good humored dad decided to do something a little special for his teenage son.  So, every day, he stands in the front yard and waves as his son's school bus drives by.  Yeah, that alone would have been embarrassing for most of us.  BUT, this dad takes it too a whole new level.  Each day, he wears a different costume.

What do I think of this?... I think it is AWESOME!  The only thing that bothers me is that I didn't think of it first.



Want to learn more about this family?  Of course there is a Wave at the Bus web site!

Let me make a correction... I said this story has nothing to do with guns.  I guess that isn't technically true.  As you read the Wave at the Bus website, you will find that Dad used to own a paintball gun store.  That is how he got a lot of his camo outfits.

No comments: